We are a full-service optical shop.
Here’s a quick list of optical services we can help you with:
- Prescription lenses – Bring in a copy of your Rx. We do all types of glasses and can help you decipher your prescription needs. The average turn around time is 7 business days.
- Minor repairs – new screws, tighten floppy hinges, tighten and adjust eyeglasses.
- Task oriented Lenses – For when you are focused on the task at hand. Computer glasses, progressives, Office Progressives, reading only glasses, distance only glasses or driving glasses. To read more on different types of glasses, click here.
- Custom order new non prescription lenses for your favorite sunglasses. If you can’t bring yourself to get rid of your old sunnies and you’ve completely scratched your lenses, we can have new lenses cut into your own frame. It usually takes about a week to get them back to you!
- Custom Tints can be added to New Rx and new non RX lenses – Light tints can help reduce eye strain and help relieve certain eye conditions, and are just plain fabulous and fun. Also, if you fall in love with a pair of sunglasses that don’t come polarized from the manufacturer, we can custom make a polarized lens just for you.
- Custom Mirrors can be added to new Rx and non RX lenses – Very fashionable and also useful for high intensity sunny situations like glare from water or snow surfaces. Blue mirror, red mirror, rainbow mirror… pretty much any color.
- Custom Clip-On sunglasses over your prescription glasses – A custom clip-on sunglass can be made for any frame, new or old. The frame will be sent to the lab for them to match the shape exactly, so if using your own frame make sure you bring a back up pair with you when you drop them off!
- Custom readers – no more generic over the counter readers for you! You can pick any frame and have your reading power put in it.
Glasses are a reflection of YOU, Check out our Customize Your Glasses blog post if you want to read more about custom glasses.